This Easy Keto Homemade Meatloaf recipe is a family favorite. No need to avoid meatloaf with keto!
Easy Homemade Meatloaf
We ALL have comfort foods from growing up. One of mine is meatloaf. My mom made it quite different than this keto easy homemade meatloaf, but meatloaf is meatloaf after all! It tastes great, makes wonderful leftovers, and can easily feed an army of kids!
Remember, I have 5 kids and a husband, so I make enough to feed an entire village sometimes. And I use this giant trough-like thing to mix it! You can easily cut this recipe in half and STILL have leftovers if you have a small family.
I mean seriously, check out the size of this trough that I have to use!
What I love about making meatloaf is that you can have leftovers for days OR a partial meal to freeze (well, not in my house since I have so many teenage boys), but in general!
You can freeze part of it frozen or part of it cooked!
- Mix EVERYTHING together in a big bowl. Get some gloves (if you are me) or just use your clean hands to mix everything. It works so much better than if you use utensils.
- Put into a baking dish of your choosing.
- Here is where it gets tricky. Baking time varies SO much every time we make this. If you made this full recipe, then it will be close. Otherwise, you may have to play with it for a bit.
- My advice? Google your cooking time based on the pounds used.
- We cooked for 2 hours at 250 and then 20 minutes at 375. It was done and perfect!
- When done, serve and sprinkle a little goat cheese on top for an extra bit of yumminess!