Krug’s Everyday Spice
Do you ever want a handy-dandy ketogenic spice mixture to jazz up your meat?
What about your veggies?
If you like a little bit of zing, then this is the perfect spice mix. Not too much zing, but just enough.
I decided to get smart and stop re-inventing the wheel every time I need to season some meat or veggies.
Salmon is one in particular that I like to have a nice zingy spice for. That is what I originally made this for.
BUT – it tastes good on a variety of foods.
My 4-year-old claims it is spicy. I claim it is not!
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon chipotle pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sage
- Mix ingredients together and store in an air tight container.