These keto Garlic Parmesan Wings are cooked tender in the Instant Pot and crisped up in the oven! Flavorful and ready for a party!
Join the Facebook Recipe and Support Group
Sign up for FREE keto recipes and support delivered straight to your inbox
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Please see full Disclaimer.
Keto Garlic Parmesan Wings
I love chicken wings. Big wings, small wings, any kind of wings! And I also love all the different ways to cook them – oven, Instant Post, Air Fryer, you name it!
These lovely parmesan chicken wings are made nice and tender in the Instant Pot and then we crisp them up in the oven at the end. Perfect texture, inside and out.
These are delightful to eat for dinner or work perfectly for a party or GAME DAY! Feel free to make a double batch because they will disappear fast!
How To Make Keto Garlic Parmesan Wings
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Add water to the Instant Pot insert (feel free to put aluminum foil in first) and then place the Chicken Wings in the pot.
Sprinkle chicken with the garlic salt, salt and pepper.
Place the lid on the Instant pot and pressure cook for 10 minutes.
Do a quick release by carefully turning the pressure valve from sealing to venting and release the pressure (see notes).
Remove the lid when fully vented and place the chicken wings on the baking sheet.
In a small bowl, add the olive oil, melted butter and minced garlic. Mix well.
Brush the butter mixture on the chicken wings and sprinkle with Everything Seasoning, minced parsley, and Parmesan cheese. Make sure to do this on both sides.
Bake for 35-45 minutes, until the wings are golden brown on both sides.
(optional) Top with additional parmesan cheese and serve.
Do I Need to Bake The Chicken Wings After Cooking in the Instant Pot?
Yes! Do not leave this step out. The baking at the end gives these wings a nice crispy feel. And trust me, you want the wings nice and crisp!
What Do You Eat With Parmesan Chicken Wings?
Now, if you are eating this for dinner, then I would like to suggest this keto broccoli and cheese casserole. It would taste lovely beside these keto parmesan chicken wings!
How Many Carbs In Garlic Parmesan Wings?
In 1/2 pound of these chicken wings, you are only looking at 2 net carbs. And 1/2 pound is a lot, so you won’t feel like you are depriving yourself.
And in fact, you might be wishing you made more!
Sign up for The Keto Option recipes list and I’ll send you this FREE gift!
12 Most Popular Easy Keto Recipes eBook
You will, of course, need an Instant Pot or pressure cooker. If you don’t have one or need an upgrade, you can get a nice one on Amazon here.
To finish in the oven, you’ll need a good size baking sheet as well. These ones are my favorite!
Why Use Aluminum Foil in the Instant Pot?
This is optional, of course. But I do this on occasion for easy clean up sometimes. Or if I’m going to make multiple things back to back.
It is almost like an insert within an insert to keep your insert clean! Say that three times fast!
But, again, it is totally optional.
Other Keto Chicken Recipes From The Keto Option
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add water to the Instant Pot insert and then place the Chicken Wings in the pot.
- Sprinkle chicken with the garlic salt, salt and pepper.
- Place the lid on the Instant pot and pressure cook for 10 minutes.
- Do a quick release by carefully turning the pressure valve from sealing to venting and release the pressure (see notes).
- Remove the lid when fully vented.
- Place the chicken wings on the baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, add the olive oil, melted butter and minced garlic. Mix well.
- Brush the butter mixture on the chicken wings and sprinkle with Everything But the Bagel Seasoning,
parsley, and Parmesan cheese. Make sure to do this on both sides
- Bake for 35-45 minutes, until the wings are golden brown on both sides.
- (optional) top with additional parmesan cheese and serve.
Please refer to your owner's manual if you are not familiar with doing a quick release of the pressure for the Instant Pot.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Nordic Ware Natural Aluminum Commercial Baker's Half Sheet (2 Pack), Silver
- Instant Pot DUO80 8 Qt 7-in-1 Multi- Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Sauté, Yogurt Maker and Warmer
- Pompeian Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil - 48 Ounce
- Trader Joe's Everything but the Bagel Sesame Seasoning Blend 2.3 Oz
Serving Size:1/2 pound
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 608 Total Fat: 40g Saturated Fat: 13g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 23g Cholesterol: 232mg Sodium: 1681mg Carbohydrates: 2g Net Carbohydrates: 2g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 0g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 57g