Get ready for a fun twist on the regular cashew chicken with this NEW Keto Spicy Cashew Chicken Stir Fry recipe! Your taste buds will thank you.
Keto Spicy Cashew Chicken Stir Fry
****** UPDATED 4/24 – NEW RECIPE ********
I LOVE cashew chicken variations. ESPECIALLY when it is spicy.
I updated this recipe tonight and removed the shirataki noodles and changed the stir-fry sauce. Oh and a few new veggies.
I had the choice of creating a NEW recipe or updating a slightly older one and I opted to update the older one for a new and improved version. Not many people are fans of shirataki noodles anyway.
Shirataki noodles BE GONE!
This lovely homemade keto spicy stir fry sauce really packs a punch. Yet, it is subtle all at the same time.
The sauce features coconut aminos, sriracha, and a touch of erythritol for a hint of sweetness. And that is just a few of the ingredients.
Be sure to check out the rest. But just look at this pretty sauce.
Veggies are not optional on keto. In fact, you can read my thoughts on this in my Are Veggies Optional article.
Carbs should come from veggies first. You should never hear yourself say “I don’t enough carbs left for veggies”.
Fiber is important too and veggies are a great source of fiber.
If you love veggies as much as I do, check out this delicious keto sheet pan dinner recipe for Asian shrimp and veggies! YUM!
Other Chicken Recipes You Might Like
- 2/3 cup spicy stir fry sauce
- 2.5 pounds chicken thighs, cubed
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1 small red pepper, diced
- 2 small yellow zucchini, diced
- 1 large green zucchini, diced
- Marinate chicken in 1/3 cup stir fry sauce for 20 minutes.
- Add chicken to wok (throw away extra sauce from chicken mixture) and saute until chicken is almost done. Around 10 minutes.
- Add cashews, pepper, zucchini and remaining marinade.
- Cover and simmer for another 10 minutes (or until chicken is done), stirring occasionally.
- Serve warm!
I threw in some green onions at the last minute, but that is completely optional!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 399Total Fat: 26gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 18gCholesterol: 189mgSodium: 356mgCarbohydrates: 6gNet Carbohydrates: 5gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 38g
Nutrition is calculated using a third party plug-in. It is best to always validate!