This keto ginger pork is not only moist but flavorful too! We all know pork can be boring, dry and bland – but not anymore! The ginger and “soy” sauce jump right out!
Join the Facebook Recipe and Support Group
Sign up for FREE keto recipes and support delivered straight to your inbox
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Please see full Disclaimer.
Keto Ginger Pork
We eat pork probably once every two weeks. And when we do, I like it to be full flavored and NOT dried out. This ginger pork recipe is not only tasty but tender and juicy.
Pork is one of those things that you can easily make marinades and spice rubs for, stick in the freezer and pull out when needed! I do this with both cooked and uncooked pork.
One of my biggest pet peeves is overcooking pork. I used to be so frightened of underdone meat that I’d cook it till a crisp, much to my husband’s dismay.
Alas, that is in the past!
So, you might be wondering…..
How Long Do You Cook Ginger Pork?
Great question! Honestly, I used to have to google this ALL the time until I finally committed it to memory!
If you are going to bake it in the oven, then you simply bake pork 20-25 minutes per pound at 350 degrees F.
Always check to make sure it is done before consuming it!
What Goes Good With Pork?
I’m not sure why, but I think casserole side dishes accompany pork the best!
How to Store Leftover Ginger Pork?
The best way to store leftover pork is in an airtight glass container in the fridge. Try not to let it sit out too long before refrigerating the meat.
How Long Will Leftovers Last?
To be safe, I always suggest no longer than 3-4 days, and that is if the ginger pork is properly stored.
Sign up for The Keto Option recipes list and I’ll send you this FREE gift!
12 Most Popular Easy Keto Recipes eBook
How to Make Keto Ginger Pork
The first step is to gather and prep all the ingredients! This will take you no time at all as this is a super quick and easy recipe!
I have 5 kids and a hubby, so quick meals are my thing!
Combine the ingredients for the sauce in a glass bowl or ziplock bag. Once the ingredients are fully combined, add the pork.
I like to marinate for at least 30 minutes. You can choose to marinate overnight or all day – totally up to you! Just make sure that you keep it chilled in the fridge for extended marinating times.
When you are ready to start cooking, you’ll want to bake it for 20-25 minutes per pound at 350 degrees or until done!
You can also grill this tasty pork and up the taste a bit!
Other Keto Dinners From The Keto Option That You Might Like
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil for easy cleanup.
- Add No Soy sauce, sesame oil, ground ginger, sweetener, and minced garlic to a large bowl or ziplock bag and mix well.
- And meat and mix around so the meat is fully covered in marinade.
- Marinate for a minimum of 30 minutes. I like to let it sit for at least a few hours.
- Add pork to baking sheet and bake for 40-50 minutes or until desired doneness.
- OR you can grill the pork too!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Healthworks Raw Organic Ginger Root Powder Ground (16 Oz / 1lb) | All-Natural & Certified Organic | Keto, Vegan & Non-GMO | Great with Coffee, Tea & Juices | Antioxidant Superfood/Spice
- 365 Everyday Value, Organic Sesame Seed Oil, 8.4 fl oz
- Lakanto Monkfruit 1:1 Sugar Substitute | NON GMO (Classic White, 1 Ibs)