Pumpkin and chocolate chips? Yes, please! Be prepared for this keto pumpkin bread to disappear as soon as you make it. Unless you hide it. It’s THAT good!
Join the Facebook Keto Recipe and Support Group
Click and Save over 50%
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. See Disclaimer.
The BEST Keto Pumpkin Bread
Here we are.... just starting August. Kids are going back to school in a month and summer is winding down. Don't worry, I'm not busting out the Christmas decorations yet. I do, however, LOVE fall and it is going to be here before we know it! I love the smell of pumpkin baking, especially when it is the best keto pumpkin bread there is!
Today, therefore, was dedicated to KETO pumpkin recipes. This morning I made a keto collagen pumpkin pie spice smoothie (YUM) and this afternoon I made the best keto pumpkin bread!
It should be pumpkin season year round. I mean, it IS in my house anyway!
Keto breads are fickle. VERY fickle. I would say out of every 5 I made, MAYBE there is 1 that I like.
And then of course when you add in the requirement for a low carb gluten free bread that is also infused with pumpkin, then that raises the stakes!
THIS EASY KETO PUMPKIN BREAD TAKES THE CAKE. Or the bread, rather. It is yummy, moist, tasty, and tastes like the real thing.
Keto Pumpkin Bread Kitchen Essentials
Hand Beaters - Nothing fancy, just regular hand beaters will do!
Low Carb Sweeteners for Pumpkin Bread
I tend to not use either of these two alone, although you will find some recipes where I do! When you use them together, they just blend incredibly well and remove any aftertaste that might occur when used alone.
You could also substitute Lakanto Monkfruit if you like that better!
AND, of course, this recipe is loaded with flavors that naturally act as sweeteners. We have both pumpkin AND chocolate chips. These naturally sweeten the flavor of almost any recipe.
Flours Used in this Low Carb Pumpkin Bread
Some peolpe love gluten free pumpkin bread. Some people love almond flour pumpkin bread. And other people prefer coconut pumpkin bread.
Why not be able to enjoy all three in the same easy pumpkin bread recipe? Um, YES!
This keto pumpkin bread is, of course, gluten free. It also contains both almond flour AND coconut flour because those flours work so beautifully together.
Other Easy Keto Pumpkin Recipes You Might Like
Get ready to fall in love with pumpkin!
- 5 large eggs
- 1/2 cup melted grass-fed butter
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 12 drops English toffee liquid stevia (or any flavor that makes you happy)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups almond flour
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup erythritol
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1/8 teaspoon Pink Himalayan salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1/8 - 1/4 cup Lily’s dark chocolate chips (optional)
- Coconut oil to grease loaf pan.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine melted butter, eggs, pumpkin, vanilla, liquid stevia, almond milk and heavy whipping cream. Using a hand beater, blend well.
- In a separate medium bowl, mix all the dry ingredients EXCEPT chocolate chips.
- Add dry ingredients to bowl with pumpkin mix. Mix well.
- Coat regular loaf pan or 4 mini loaf pans with coconut oil.
- Add mixture evenly.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until toothpick test is clean.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle the top with chocolate chips.
- Turn oven off and put loaf/loaves back in and let sit for 5 minutes to melt chocolate chips.
- Serve warm or cold!
Serving Size:1 slice
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 117Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 51mgSodium: 100mgCarbohydrates: 4gFiber: 1gSugar: 3gProtein: 2g