A pie loved by all! Enjoy this perfect Keto Pumpkin Pie year round! With an explosion of pumpkin and a hint of maple, you will want to make this over and over!
Join the Facebook Recipe and Support Group
Sign up for FREE keto recipes and support delivered straight to your inbox
Keto Pumpkin Pie
***** 10/8 UPDATED RECIPE *****
Pumpkin pie recipes are floating all around Pinterest right now! Such different and yummy recipes. I wanted to find/create the perfect recipe.
AND I DID! But THEN – I made it even better! This keto pumpkin pie is now made with my brand new keto flaky pie crust. This takes it to a whole new level!
Pumpkin is one of my favorite foods and flavors to create recipes with. It is so versatile and SO incredibly healthy for you!
It has great texture, flavor and acts as a natural sweetener. SCORE!
How To Tell If Your Pumpkin Pie Is Done
- Stick a knife or toothpick into the center of your pie. If it comes out clean, it is done. If it comes out wet, it needs more time.
- You can also do the jiggle test. Jiggle your pie and if the center is really jiggly, it is not done. If it is either not jiggly or just a TINY bit jiggly, chances are it is done.
Why Do Pumpkin Pies Crack?
Often times they will crack when overcooked. Notice how this beautiful pie has NO cracks. If you watch it closely starting around 60 minutes, you will end up with a beautiful, not cracked, pumpkin pie!
Keto Pumpkin Pie Sweeteners
Pumpkin is a natural sweetener, so …. BONUS!
Unique Low Carb Pumpkin Pie Flavors
I also added a touch of sugar-free maple syrup to just give it a hint of maple. SO GOOD! Be careful which kind you choose as they are not all created equal.
I use Lakanto’s sugar-free maple syrup.
And of course PUMPKIN! Pumpkin is great because it is a natural sweetener and, well, you either love it or hate it. So, if you are here, chances are you love it!
And even if you don’t love it (like my hubby), you will still love this pie!
How To Make Keto Pumpkin Pie
Let’s make a delicious keto and low carb pumpkin pie, shall we?
Gather those ingredients and let’s get started.
Make your keto pie crust according to the instructions. Set it aside to let it cool.
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
Combine all ingredients into large bowl and mix with hand beater. Mix well.
Pour into cooled pie crust and bake for 60-70 minutes until done.
It should be a nice deep color when done. If you jiggle it, the middle should be just a touch jiggly, but barely. If it is too jiggly then it is not done and needs to bake more.
Let cool and serve with keto whipped cream!
Other Keto Pies You Might Like
- 1 Keto pie crust
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups (or 15 oz can) Pumpkin Puree (canned pumpkin)
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2/3 cup powdered Lakanto brown monkfruit sweetener
- 1 tablespoon sugar-free maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 6 drops liquid stevia
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon Pink Himalayan sea salt
- Keto whipped cream (optional)
- Make Keto pie crust according to instructions and let cool.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients into large bowl and mix with hand beater. Mix well.
- Pour into cooled pie crust and bake for 60-75 minutes until done. If you jiggle the pie and the center is really jiggly, then it is not done. A tiny amount in the very center is fine!
- Let cool to room temperature and serve with keto whipped cream!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 152 Total Fat: 13g Saturated Fat: 5g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 3g Cholesterol: 50mg Sodium: 37mg Carbohydrates: 6.5g Net Carbohydrates: 4g Fiber: 1.5g Sugar: 3.5g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 3g