Keto Perfect Pumpkin Pie
Pumpkin pie recipes are floating all around Pinterest right now! Such different and yummy recipes. I wanted to find/create the perfect recipe. I took a recipe from WholesomeYum (found here), used my own crust and modified the filling part just a bit. It is a great recipe all on it's own, but I wanted to put my own special signature in there.
I added a few ingredients to the original recipe. One of the things I added was liquid stevia. I have found that when you combine erythritol and liquid stevia it is just a perfect blend and it tempers any aftertaste. I also added a touch of sugar-free maple syrup to just give it a hint of maple.
Pumpkin is great because it is a natural sweetener and, well, you either love it or hate it. So, if you are here, chances are you love it!
Enjoy this recipe and let me know what you think! Don't you love getting right to the recipe without a bunch of unnecessary commentary? Yes, me too! You are welcome!
- 1 Keto pie crust
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups (or 15 oz can) Pumpkin Puree (canned pumpkin)
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2/3 cup powdered erythritol
- 1 tablespoon sugar-free maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 6 drops liquid stevia
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon Pink Himalayan sea salt
- Keto whipped cream (optional)
- Make Keto pie crust and let cool.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients into large bowl and mix with hand beater. Mix well.
- Pour into cooled pie crush and bake for 50-60 minutes until done.
- Let cool and serve with keto whipped cream!