A quick 15 minutes treat! This Chocolate Instant Pot Brownie With White Chocolate Chips dessert is a perfect, rich, chocolatey dessert for two!
Join the Facebook Recipe and Support Group
Sign up for FREE keto recipes and support delivered straight to your inbox
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Please see full Disclaimer.
Instant Pot Brownie
I am new to this the world of Instant Pot Baking! Who knew! And I also have a feeling that a trend may be beginning!
This Instant Pot Brownie dessert is a perfect single-serve dessert for two! Valentine’s Day perhaps? That is right around the corner at the time of writing this!
This treat is so simple to make and only takes 10 minutes in the Instant Pot. The white chocolate chips give it some extra special sass and feel free to dress it up even further with your favorite sauce!
How To Make An Instant Pot Brownie
Grease ramekins with coconut oil.
In a medium bowl, mix together cocoa, sweetener, baking powder and salt. And then in a separate small bowl, mix together eggs, heavy whipping cream and vanilla.
Add egg mixture into the cocoa mixture and combine well.
Once the batter is mixed well, add white chocolate chips and give it one more mix!
Pour the batter into 2 ramekins so that it is not more than 2/3 of the way full.
Feel free to sprinkle a few more white chocolate chips on top!
Add water to the Instant Pot insert. Make sure the valve is not set to vent.
Add ramekins to the insert and close the pot.
Pressure cook for 10 minutes and carefully do a natural release when done.
Open up the top and let the ramekins for a few minutes.
(optional) Melt some more white chocolate chips and drizzle over the top!
What if I Don’t Have an Instant Pot
If you don’t want to use an Instant Pot, don’t worry! You can bake these in the oven!
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F and bake for 18-20 minutes! BOOM!
Where Do I Find Keto White Chocolate Chips?
I landed on a goldmine when I stumbled on ChocZero! Seriously!
They have regular chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, snacks, syrups, and more! AND they do not use sugar alcohols – THANK YOU!
I bought a ton of their products a while back and started baking with them to see how they measured up to my existing brands. And, well, I’ve completely switched!
Use code TRINAKRUG for 10% off at ChocZero. You’ll thank me, I’m sure of it!
What Sauces Go With Instant Pot Brownies?
Well, my favorite is just to melt ChocZero white chocolate chips. They also have a yummy chocolate sauce that is simply out of this world.
Can You Bake in a Pressure Cooker?
YES! Who knew? Well, maybe you did, but I was always baffled at these Instant Pot desserts as I didn’t understand how it was done.
Well, it literally took about 5 minutes of googling to figure it out. I guess I could have done that earlier.
You just add some water to the insert and drop in your dessert (in its cooking pan of course). So simple.
So, you might be asking “WHY would you want to bake in an Instant Pot”?
A variety of reasons, but 2 come to mind. 1) It is normally faster and 2) for desserts like this Instant Pot Brownie, where they may normally be cooked up quick in a microwave, you get to skip the microwave part! Some people prefer to not use microwaves and that is perfectly fine. The Instant pot is your alternative!
You will most certainly need an Instant Pot. If you do not have one, you can pick one up here on amazon. It is my new best friend.
And then ramekins of course. The ones I used in this recipe I actually got at Home Goods and I love them. They are cute and the perfect size for single serve desserts. I like this size and the size just under this one where I make 4 instead of 2.
Other Single Serve Keto Desserts From The Keto Option
Sign up for The Keto Option recipes list and I’ll send you this FREE gift!
12 Most Popular Easy Keto Recipes eBook
- 4 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons low carb sweetener (I use Lakanto monk fruit
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup keto white chocolate chips (I use ChocZero, code TRINAKRUG will get you 10% off)
- 1 cup water
- Coconut oil for greasing
- Grease ramekins with coconut oil.
- In a medium bowl, mix together cocoa, sweetener, baking powder and salt.
- In a small bowl, mix together eggs, heavy whipping cream and vanilla.
- Add egg mixture into the cocoa mixture and combine well.
- Once the batter is mixed well, add white chocolate chips and give it one more mix!
- Pour batter into 2 ramekins so that it is not more than 2/3 of the way full.
- Feel free to sprinkle a few more white chocolate chips on top!
- Add water to the Instant Pot insert. Make sure the valve is not set to vent.
- Add ramekins to the insert and close the pot.
- Pressure cook for 10 minutes and do a natural release when done.
- Open up the top and let the ramekins for a few minutes.
- (optional) Melt some more white chocolate chips and drizzle over the top!
- Serve warm.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Instant Pot DUO80 8 Qt 7-in-1 Multi- Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Sauté, Yogurt Maker and Warmer
- White Chocolate Chips - No Sugar Added, Low Carb
- Organic Cocoa Powder (2 pounds) by Anthony's, Batch Tested and Verified Gluten-Free & Non-GMO
- Lakanto Monkfruit 1:1 Sugar Substitute | NON GMO (Classic White, 1 Ibs)
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 234 Total Fat: 18g Saturated Fat: 11g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 5g Cholesterol: 203mg Sodium: 268mg Carbohydrates: 8g Net Carbohydrates: 6g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 1g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 9g