Fajitas are delicious! Keto Lamb Fajitas are OFF THE CHART delicious!
Easy Keto Recipe Lamb Fajitas
OOOOO MMMMM GGGGG! These keto lamb fajitas rank among the top of all our recipe creations! Simple, spicy, satisfying and the perfect food for leftover lunch!
It takes 3 pans. You can cook at the same time or rotate – whatever works best for you! I like to cook it all at the same time.
My kids are low carb, but not keto. We made a side of black beans for them to add to their fajita bowls.
We even offered up some organic corn tortillas for them to wrap them in. And guess what? They all skipped the wraps! Guess mama has done her job!
Sharp Knife – I cannot stand cutting things with a dull knife. Get yourself a good one and keep it sharp! No need to spend 100s though.
RELATED – How to Start the Keto Diet (AGAIN)
Other Recipes You Might Like
- 2 pounds lamb chunks (stew meat is ok)
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 small white onion
- 4 oz can of diced green chili peppers
- 4 oz can of diced jalapenos
- 3 cups cauliflower rice
- 2 packs of gluten free (keto friendly) taco seasoning
- 2 + 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 cinnamon
- salt and pepper to taste
- avocado (optional)
- salsa (optional)
- In a medium pan, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil over medium heat. Add peppers, onion, cumin and cinnamon. If desired, add salt and pepper to taste. Mix well and saute until tender (about 20 minutes).
- Meanwhile, in a separate pan, heat 2 tablespoons olive over medium heat. Add lamb chunks and salt and pepper to taste. Saute until completely done (about 10 minutes). When done, drain excess liquid, add taco seasoning and stir well.
- In a third pot, add a cauliflower rice, chili peppers, and jalapenos. Warm for about 5 minute.
- Serve in bowls with optional toppings such as avocado and salsa!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 617Total Fat: 42gSaturated Fat: 15gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 23gCholesterol: 164mgSodium: 303mgCarbohydrates: 14gFiber: 5gSugar: 6gProtein: 45g