Easy Keto Recipe Alfredo Salad
This recipe is a gourmet lunch or even a dinner! I am a huge fan of one-pot dinners that you can just throw together, saute, throw some spices in and create a tasty meal.
Red peppers give this recipe a subtle sweet taste, the salmon offers smoky flavor, the sausage offers some spice, and everything else ties it all together.
Slice, dice, sprinkle, stir, and ENJOY!
You’ll definitely need a spiralizer. Luckily they are inexpensive and easy to buy on Amazon! This is the one I use. It isn’t one of the fancy ones and works just great!
- 1 red pepper, cut into 1 inch slices
- 1 bunch asparagus, cut into 1 inch slices
- 1/4 cup pitted olives, diced
- 4 chicken sausages (3 oz each), sliced
- 4 oz precooked smoked salmon (yummmmm),chopped into small chunks
- 4 zucchini, spiraled
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon sage
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning(https://amzn.to/2KMSkx2)
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Warm avocado oil in a wok over medium heat.
- Add peppers, asparagus and spices. Saute for 5 minutes, stirring often.
- Add remaining ingredients, stir well, and saute for 15 more minutes.