When you can’t tell if you’re in the mood for a snack or a little something sweet, don’t settle! These low carb graham cracker bites deliver on the chocolate cravings, plus the oh-so-delicious crunch of graham cracker. You’ll have a hard time putting them down!
Join the Facebook Recipe and Support Group
Sign up for FREE keto recipes and support delivered straight to your inbox
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Please see full Disclaimer.
Chocolate Low Carb Graham Cracker Bites
From big ole pies to cute little single servings in a ramekin, I am all about my dessert recipes.
But sometimes, I’m not in the mood for an actual dessert… I just want something to snack on that satisfies my sweet tooth without going overboard. Can you relate?
These chocolate low carb graham cracker bites are EXACTLY what I needed for those moments!
They’re certainly not overly-sweet, more like a hint of sweetness with chocolate flavor. There’s also a little bit of earthiness to them thanks to the hemp hearts, which really compliments the chocolate!
They remind me of a cracker, crisp on the outside and soft on the inside with that perfect crunch level.
Just what I need when I’m looking for that slightly-sweet snack!
Are Hemp Hearts Good For Keto?
Hemp hearts, also referred to as hemp seeds, are fantastic for any diet, including Keto!
First, these little guys are an excellent source of plant-based protein. They are also over 30% fat and have a nearly perfect balance of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids.
And thanks to their high fiber content, they have one of the lowest net carbs of any nut or seed!
Finally, they are a great source of vitamin E, potassium, magnesium, calcium, iron, and zinc.
No wonder so many people refer to them as a superfood.
Can You Eat Graham Crackers On The Keto Diet?
Graham crackers you find at the store? Probably not.
These chocolate gluten free graham cracker bites? ABSOLUTELY!
These delicious crackers are only 2g net carbs for 10 bites, not to mention totally gluten free and sugar free. So you can indulge without guilt!
Can I Pack These As An On The Go Snack?
Um, YEAH! I went to a conference the other day, and this was my snack I packed for the day! My Chocolate Graham Cracker Bites, a Keto Bar and cashews!
How To Make Chocolate Low Carb Graham Cracker Bites
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Add your dry ingredients (almond flour, hemp hearts, coconut flour, sweetener, and cocoa powder) to a medium bowl and mix well.
Next, add the coconut oil and beaten egg to the dry ingredients and continue mixing with either hand beaters or a mixer.
Finally, add cold butter chunks and mix a bit longer. It is ok if there are still small butter chunks in the batter, these will help give the crackers their lightness.
Get out two large pieces of parchment paper and roll the dough out between them. You want to roll the dough out until it is the right size to fit onto a baking sheet.
Using a knife or pizza cutter, score the dough into small squares (the size is up to you).
In a small bowl, mix together 1 tablespoon of sweetener with cinnamon until combined, then sprinkle the mixture on top of the dough squares.
Finally, bake the crackers for 15-18 minutes until the edges start to get crispy (longer if you scored into larger squares).
Can I Score These In Larger Squares?
Sure. Go nuts.
Just keep in mind that they may need to bake a little longer, and you’ll want to do your own nutritional calculations to figure out the net carbs per serving.
Other Snack Recipes From The Keto Option That You Might Like
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup hemp hearts
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup low carb sweetener (I use Lakanto monk fruit)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1 egg, beaten
- 4 tablespoons cold butter, cut into small pieces
- 1 tablespoon low carb sweetener (I use Lakanto monk fruit)
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add almond flour, hemp hearts, coconut flour, sweetener, and cocoa powder to a medium bowl and mix well.
- Add coconut oil and beaten egg to dry mixture and continue mixing with either hand beaters or mixer.
- Finally add cold butter chunks and mix a bit longer. It is ok if there are still small chunks in the batter.
- Roll dough out between 2 pieces of parchment paper. It should be about the size to fit into a 1/4 baking sheet.
- Using a knife or pizza cutter, score the dough into small squares (the size is up to you).
- In a small bowl, mix together 1 tablespoon sweetener with cinnamon.
- Sprinkle cinnamon mixture on top of the dough squares.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes until the edges start to get crispy.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Organic Cocoa Powder (2 pounds) by Anthony's, Batch Tested and Verified Gluten-Free & Non-GMO
- Lakanto Monkfruit 1:1 Sugar Substitute | NON GMO (Classic White, 1 Ibs)
- NOW Foods Organic Coconut Flour,16-Ounce
- Manitoba Harvest Organic Hemp Hearts Raw Shelled Hemp Seeds, 18 Ounce
- Anthony's Almond Meal/Flour, Natural Unblanched by Anthony's (5lb), Batch Tested Gluten Free
Serving Size:10 squares
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 128 Total Fat: 11g Saturated Fat: 4g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 6g Cholesterol: 21mg Sodium: 31mg Carbohydrates: 4g Net Carbohydrates: 2g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 1g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 4g