Delicious Keto Peanut Butter Cups are here! Are you having cravings for peanut butter cups? Make your own! Easy to make with quick cleanup!
Join the Facebook Recipe and Support Group
Sign up for FREE keto recipes and support delivered straight to your inbox
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Please see full Disclaimer.
Keto Peanut Butter Cups
******* 3/16 NEW RECIPE *********
Let’s get real. Who doesn’t LOVE regular, full carb Peanut Butter Cups? Don’t worry – this recipe is not for those!
There ARE a few things that I miss. I set out to find a Keto Peanut Butter Cup Fat Bomb Recipe. The original recipe listed in here was based on one I had seen, but I wasn’t all that thrilled with it.
It was a year ago and I wasn’t as versed as I am now.
SO, I set out to create my very own from scratch. The result? AWESOMENESS!
Now if you love peanut butter and chocolate as much as I do, make sure to check out these healthy peanut butter balls dipped in chocolate! Yummy!
Muffin Liners – If you can, try to get the unbleached kind. No need to introduce more chemicals into your food if you don’t need to!
If you aren’t sure how to make your own powdered erythritol, check out the below video!
Tip #1 – Make sure to keep these in the fridge because they melt pretty fast! Plus, they taste amazing frozen!
Tip #2 – I tried my best to make the proportions correct as far as the peanut mixture compared to the chocolate mixture.
But the truth is that it all depends on how much chocolate and how much peanut butter YOU put for each cup.
Here’s the best part though. The peanut butter, on its own, is one of my fat bomb recipes. So if you have leftover peanut butter mixture, then make little balls!
As for the chocolate – oh man, it is one of the most delicious things on its own as well. So put it in some molds on its own and make chocolate drops!
Hopefully your proportions will turn out perfect, but if not, never fear!
RELATED – How to Start the Keto Diet (AGAIN)
Other Fat Bomb Recipes You Might Like
Peanut Butter Center
- 1/4 cup Adam’s crunchy natural peanut butter
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons grass-fed butter
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 drops liquid stevia
Peanut Butter Center
- Warm peanut butter and butter in the microwave for 30-45 seconds. Do not overheat. It will not be liquid, but rather will be warm enough to make it work.
- Stir until soft and combined. It will continue melting as you stir.
- Add stevia and vanilla and continue stirring.
- Put in the freezer for 15 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes. You want it to get back to a solid form.
- Once it is solid, take small dollups and put them in the center of each muffin liner. Smash it down so it is not too high. Otherwise you'll need a LOT of chocolate to cover it. You don't want it touching the edges, but close. It should make around 12, if you have leftovers, see above notes!
- Set aside.
- 1. Melt chocolate in microwave until mostly melted. 90-120 seconds usually. You can also use the stove if you wish.
- 2. Add chunks of butter and melt for 45 seconds longer.
- 3. Remove from stove or microwave and add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Pour on top of peanut butter in muffin tins and cover the peanut butter. If your peanut butter was too high, then let it stick out the top. No worries - it tastes the same!
- Let set in the freezer for at least 2 hours and keep in the freezer until consumed!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Serving Size:1 cup
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 102.62 Total Fat: 9.46g Saturated Fat: 4.74g Sodium: 2.18mg Carbohydrates: 4.37g Fiber: 0.55g Sugar: 3.19g Protein: 1.45g