Imagine keto sweetened condensed milk and keto dark chocolate all wrapped up in one (plus some stuff of course). I present you with Keto Frozen Chocolate Swirl Fat Bombs!
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. See Disclaimer.
Join Trina’s Community on Facebook: Keto Recipes and Support Group
Keto Frozen Chocolate Swirl Fat Bombs
I don't even know that I need an introduction for this amazing Keto Frozen Chocolate Swirl Fat Bombs recipe. All you need to do look at the picture, right?
It almost jumps out and melts in your mouth at first sight!
I decided to combine 2 of my favorite recipes into the ultimate fat bomb treat!
I took my absolutely delightful sweetened condensed milk recipe and *part* of a chocolate bar recipe.
The chocolate bar recipe is going into The Keto Option Cookbook: Dessert Edition. If you don't want to wait for that to come out, you can sign up for The Keto Option membership and get PRE-RELEASED cookbook recipes!
RELATED - How to Start the Keto Diet (AGAIN)
There are 2 main flavors that blend in perfection in these Keto Frozen Chocolate Swirl Fat Bombs.
Sweetened condensed milk - Have you ever dunked your spoon into regular sweetened condensed milk? What about my keto sweetened condensed milk?
If either is true you know that it is entirely possible to sit down with a spoon and not resurface until it is all gone. AM I right?
So imagine that flavor and texture, frozen, yet quickly melts in your mouth.
Dark Chocolate - AND THEN.... in the center is a delightful, dark, keto chocolate. No sugar, not bitter, just perfectly keto dark chocolate.
RELATED - Keto Diet on a Budget
I chose to use Lakanto Brown Monkfruit for the sweetener in this recipe.
Have you ever tried Lakanto Brown Monkfruit? I like to use the brown version on occasion as it provides a slightly different flavor from the regular Lakanot Monkfruit.
It is quite similar to how regular brown sugar provides a unique flavor that is quite different from regular sugar.
Mini Silicone Molds - I have these silicone molds. There are different, fun shapes that I get to choose from for lots of different recipes!
Sauce Pan - You will need a wide sauce pan for sure. I recommend a wide one rather than a small, tall one.
Whisk - A good old fashioned whisk will do just fine. I prefer to use ones that won’t scratch my pans! Like this silicone whisk here.
Magic Bullet - If you plan to make your own powdered monk fruit (see video down below) then you will certainly need some sort of food processor or blender. You don’t need anything fancy or high powered.
For this simple task, I simply use my Magic Bullet. It only takes 1 minute to make your own!
How to make powdered monk fruit
Keep your Keto Frozen Chocolate Swirl Fat Bombs in the FREEZER! If you keep them in the fridge, the sweetened condensed milk portion will melt.
THAT is why this is a perfect, FROZEN treat!
Other Dessert Recipes You Might Like
No Bake Coconut Cream Pie Cups
Keto Frozen Chocolate Swirl Fat Bombs
- 1 cup keto sweetened condensed milk (measured in liquid form, not solid form)
- 4 ounces 100% dark baker's chocolate
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 5 tablespoons powdered Lakanto brown monkfruit sweetener
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- I recommend making the sweetened condensed milk as part of the recipe vs. before hand since it needs to be measured when liquid.
- Fill mini molds half way with liquid keto condensed milk. Set aside. This allows it to start to thicken.
- In a medium bowl, melt chocolate in microwave for 90-120 seconds. You can also melt it on the stove. Stir often.
- Add butter and heat for 20 (ish) seconds longer.
- Stir and allow remaining chunks to melt.
- Add remaining ingredients and combine well.
- Add a dollup of chocolate to each mold.
- Using a toothpick, stir it around a bit.
- Freeze for at least 6 hours (I recommend over night).
- The sweetened condensed milk portion will thaw quickly, so keep them frozen until you want to eat them. I keep them in a bowl in my freezer and just pop 1 or 2 on occasion!
Serving Size:1 swirl
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 30.28Total Fat: 3.07gSaturated Fat: 1.92gSodium: 2.11mgCarbohydrates: 1.23gFiber: 0.7gSugar: 0.16gProtein: 0.47g