These Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Oat Bars are a PERFECT option for breakfasts or a snack! They’re super simple to throw together and keep wonderfully in the refrigerator.
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see full Disclaimer.
Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Oat Bars with Pumpkin
I think we all get sick of Pumpkin in the fall. Wait, what am I saying? Of course we don’t! PUMPKIN YEAR ROUND!
But these low carb chocolate chip oat bars are not just pumpkin. They are pumpkin AND chocolate. Could there be a better combination than those two?
The great thing about these bars is that they are amazing for a dessert, snack OR breakfast. Can you imagine waking up and getting to eat one of these lovely bars for breakfast?
Kitchen Essentials for Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Oat Bars
Nothing too fancy is needed for this recipe! If you don’t have an 8×11 baking dish, you can get one here on Amazon. You can adjust the baking pan size but you will have to adjust the baking times, so just be aware.
Other than that, you will need the standard mixing bowls and spatula!
What is Oat Flour?
Oat flour is simply the product of grounding whole oats. That’s it.
I generally try to stay away from the all-purpose gluten free flours and try to mix up my own blends. These gluten free oat bars have a base of oat flour and almond flour which work terrific together, by the way.
On a side note – oat flour should not be confused with (or substituted with) Oat Fiber! Totally different things!
Is Oat Flour Gluten Free?
You bet it is! Oat flour is most definitely gluten free. Having said that, oats do have a bad history with cross-contamination, so…….
ALWAYS check your labels and know your brands!
How to Make Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Oat Bars with Pumpkin
I’m not even going to bother with photos and a big long commentary about how to make these.
Why? Because they are so simple, they don’t need further explanation than what is below in the recipe card.
Are you ready for the 1-second version though?
Mix the dry ingredients. Add wet ingredients. Put in the pan and bake. BOOM!
I love the easy ones! And from what I hear – you do too!
Other Gluten Free Pumpkin Recipes
If you love pumpkin and chocolate but want lower carb options, I have a few of those for you over at The Keto Option!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line an 8x11 baking dish with parchment paper.
- Add oat flour, almond flour, sweetener, baking soda, sea salt and pumpkin spice in a medium bowl. Mix well.
- Add pumpkin puree, olive oil, vanilla extract, and chocolate chips. Continue mixing until batter is well combined.
- Pour batter into the prepared baking dish and bake for 25 minutes.
- Let fully cool for at least one hour before cutting into squares.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Pompeian Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil - 48 Ounce
- Lily's Chocolate - All Natural Dark Chocolate Premium Baking Chips - 9 Oz (Pack of 3)
- Spice Island Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Bob's Red Mill Baking Soda, 16 Ounce (Stand up Pouch)
- Lakanto Monkfruit 1:1 Sugar Substitute | NON GMO (Classic White, 1 Ibs)
- Anthony's Almond Flour Blanched, 2lb, Batch Tested Gluten Free, Non GMO, Vegan, Keto Friendly
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 119Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 37mgCarbohydrates: 14gNet Carbohydrates: 12gFiber: 2gSugar: 4gProtein: 2g
Nutrition is calculated using a third party plug-in. It is best to always validate!