You will absolutely love these soft and chewy Keto Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies. Full of peanut butter flavor with hints of almond and chocolate to delight the taste buds!
Join the Facebook Recipe and Support Group
Sign up for FREE keto recipes and support delivered straight to your inbox
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Please see full Disclaimer.
Keto Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies
Do you remember those yummy, sugar & white flour filled peanut butter cookies with the giant Hershey’s kiss in the middle? Yeah, I do too! Now remove that sugary cookie from your mind and replace it with these keto peanut butter kiss cookies that are a close second best option to that naughty cookie.
Now, before we start talking about how to make these, I want to make sure you are in the right place!
Cookies are either crumbly and crunchy or they are soft and melt in your mouth. THESE beautiful keto peanut butter cookies are most definitely the latter. They are soft, chewy and definitely melt in your mouth!
But there is a special little treat in there (and I’m not talking about the chocolate)!
How do these keto peanut butter cookies taste?
Well as I stated, these are most definitely soft and chewy! But the cool thing is that when you use crunchy peanut butter as the recipe calls for, you get this wonderful crunch through the soft cookie.
It is literally the perfect combination.
And of course, these are packed full of peanut butter with just a tiny hint of almond and chocolate.
While you don’t need a cookie dough scoop, I have just started using one and I am in LOVE! It makes it so much easier to get cookies mostly the same size and it keeps your hands clean!
I like to cool my cookies on a wire rack, but that is optional!
Is Peanut Butter okay on the keto diet?
It sure is – within reason! If you can find a natural peanut butter without added sugar, that is best. Now, if you have a traditional peanut butter like Jiff’s, well, then no!
What brand of peanut butter is best for keto?
An all natural one like Adam’s Natural Peanut Butter is what you should look for, in my opinion, If you can find that, then you are golden!
Stick to the natural kind that you have to mix up before eating it!
Let’s get to the recipe!
Other Cookies You Might Like
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix everything together and combine with a hand mixer.
- Roll into small balls and place on either a greased cookie sheet or on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- Use your fork and make a crisscross.
- Add optional chocolate chips to the top of each cookie
- Bake for 16-18 minutes.Let sit for 5 minutes and transfer to cooling rack (if desired).
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Anthony's Almond Meal/Flour, Natural Unblanched by Anthony's (5lb), Batch Tested Gluten Free
- Adams 100% Natural CRUNCHY PEANUT BUTTER 80oz (Single)
- Lily's Chocolate All Natural Premium Baking Chips, Dark Chocolate, 4 Count
- OXO Good Grips Cookie Scoop, Medium, Stainless Steel
- IF YOU CARE FSC Certified Parchment Baking Paper, 70 sq ft
- GreenLife Ceramic Non-Stick Cookie Sheet, Turquoise
Serving Size:1 cookie
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 138Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 17mgSodium: 77mgCarbohydrates: 5gFiber: 3gSugar: 2gProtein: 5g