Whether it is Christmas, 4th of July or just simply a Monday – these thick and buttery Keto Cinnamon Butter Cookies are just the things for the family’s “sweet” tooth!
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. See Disclaimer.
Join Trina’s Community on Facebook: Keto Recipes and Support Group
Keto Cinnamon Butter Cookies
****** UPDATED RECIPE 2/22 ************
It's February. It's cold. I want cookies. Sigh...
I really, really love butter cookies. Especially cinnamon butter cookies. This recipe is kind of the sister recipe to my regular butter glaze cookies.
I wanted something *similar* but a touch different. I wanted them thicker and more bite size. So I took that recipe as the base and added a few key ingredients to get the perfect keto cinnamon butter cookie - the bite-size version.
You know, part of the reason I like bite-size cookies is that I have a house full of kids and 1 cookie turns into 4. So the smaller the cookie, the longer they last. In theory anyway.
RELATED - How to Start the Keto Diet (AGAIN)
If you love cinnamon and butter as much as I do - why stop at these cookies! Check out these delicious keto cinnamon sugar fat bombs!
I love using my silicone brush to paint the butter into the molds to coat it. Aside from that, though, they are SO useful for painting marinades on meat and so many other things!
HOT KETO RECIPE - Keto OMG BARS
Using just a touch of liquid stevia when you use erythritol helps balance out any potential after taste. BONUS!
Other Cookies You Might Like
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Coat silicone molds with 1 tablespoon melted butter. I use a silicone brush to paint it on. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, add almond flour, coconut flour, erythritol, cinnamon and salt. Mix well.
- Add remaining 6 tablespoons melted butter and combine well.
- In a small bowl, add egg, vanilla and liquid stevia. Beat together.
- Add egg mixture to almond flour mixture. Using a spatula, fold well.
- Evenly add dough to molds, filling almost to the top. Leaving a small amount of room for expansion.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, depending on the size of your molds.
Serving Size:1 cookie
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 37.07Total Fat: 3.48gSaturated Fat: 1.32gSodium: 8.77mgCarbohydrates: 0.81gFiber: 0.44gSugar: 0.15gProtein: 0.89g