Are you having a sweet craving that coincides with a peanut butter craving? Well, look no further than these quick and easy Keto No Bake Peanut Butter Bites!
Join the Facebook Recipe and Support Group
Sign up for FREE keto recipes and support delivered straight to your inbox
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Please see full Disclaimer.
Keto No Bake Peanut Butter Bites
I don’t get sugar cravings very often, but on occasion, I just want to go get the peanut butter tub and a spoon and have at it. Or better yet, make some quick and easy keto no bake peanut butter bites!
If you are like me, then these are for YOU!
They are very peanut buttery and are like having a scoop of peanut butter in heaven, but sweeter!
I don’t make fat bombs often, but these are a good fat bomb option. My official fat bomb version can be found here and is just as yummy!
One of the main things that make these (and my other peanut butter fat bomb recipe) so amazing is the crunchy peanut butter. I am not a fan of crunchy peanut butter in most cases, but in these little heavenly treats – it really puts the icing on the cake so to speak.
Adam’s version is my favorite!
I also snuck in some almond extract and WOW that really adds a unique flavor that really sets these apart!
HOT KETO RECIPE – Keto Cream Cheese Cookies
I chose to simply use erythritol and liquid stevia. I don’t think peanut butter cookies are traditionally sweet, especially when you use keto approved natural peanut butter!
If you don’t know how to make powdered erythritol, check out the short video below! No need to buy it, simply make your own!
Other Cookies You Might Enjoy
- In a medium bowl add all ingredients and mix well with a hand beater.
- Let sit in the fridge for 10 minutes to get cold.
- Lightly wet hands and form balls with the dough. Keep wetting hands as needed. This will make the dough not stick to your hands.
- If desired, make criss-cross marks with a fork like you would on a regular peanut butter cookie.
- Refrigerate or freeze!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Adams 100% Natural CRUNCHY PEANUT BUTTER 80oz (Single)
- NOW Foods Erythritol Natural Sweetener, 1 pound
- Frontier Almond Extract Certified Organic, 4-Ounce Bottle
- Cuisinart HM-50 Power Advantage 5-Speed Hand Mixer, White
- Pyrex Glass Mixing Bowl Set (3-Piece)
- 2 Packs of Trader Joe's Organic Liquid Stevia
Serving Size:1 cookie
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 105 Total Fat: 10g Saturated Fat: 3g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 6g Cholesterol: 10mg Sodium: 80mg Carbohydrates: 3g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 1g Protein: 3g