Cheesy Spiced Broccoli Cauliflower Rice
I think across the board we get sick of cauliflower and broccoli. Those seem to be the "go to" veggies or ingredients in a keto side dish. I don't think that is going to stop any time soon so it is up to us recipe creators to put a new, fresh spin on it.
If there is ever a spice I could recommend to keto folks, it would be this Stubs BBQ Rub. No carbs, certified gluten-free and a flavor that goes good on literally everything. I use it on meat and veggies equally.
I made cheesy broccoli yellow rice for my kiddos as their side dish and then simply altered it to fit my needs and substituted cauliflower rice for the yellow rice.
Enjoy this quick and easy keto recipe!
- 2 cups cauliflower rice
- 1 cup broccoli, chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon Stub's BBQ spice
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Add cauliflower rice and spice to medium pot.
- Cook on medium-low heat, stirring often for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, steam broccoli until tender.
- Chop broccoli into smaller chunks if needed.
- Add broccoli and cheese to cauliflower pot.
- Stir and cook for another 2-3 minutes until cheese is melted.