Keto Chocolate Coconut Cookie Dough
Today I set out to make a no-bake cookie, dessert, mixture of some kind. What I ended up with is the masterful recipe for keto chocolate coconut cookie dough bites.
I just started strict keto again and am running low on snacks at the moment. And if you know me at all – you know that I am very opinionated about always having snacks on hand.
Don’t believe me? Check out my snack article!
Keto baking is not that easy. I’m queen of non-keto backing and learning the ropes keto-style was a hurdle. I’m finally over that hurdle (my kids are thankful too).
I used to whip up desserts and my 5-year-old would ask if it was keto or not before he tried it! Sigh…. I am happy that is in the past now! I put my time in and conquered.
These cookie dough bites are super simple to make, taste great, are not sticky, and stay together beautifully. My hubby is popping these like candy!
Make sure to use a keto approved chocolate chip like Lily’s Dark Chocolate Chips.
Let me know what you think!
- 1/3 cup Lily’s dark chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- pinch of Pink Himalayan sea salt
- 3 tablespoons grass-fed butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons erythritol
- 10 drops liquid stevia
- 1 tablespoon heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a medium bowl, mix chocolate chips, coconut, cacao, almond flour and salt.
- In a separate bowl, mix butter, erythritol, sevia, heavy cream and vanilla. Using a hand mixer, blend well.
- Add butter mixture to dry mixture and continue to combine well.
- Form small balls and store in fridge!