[et_pb_section bb_built=”1″][et_pb_row][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.18.2″]
Keto Bundt Cake Base
If you want the perfect keto Bundt Cake Base, then this recipe is just the thing. Fluffy, moist, and full of flavor. Pair it with the Almond Maple Glaze for an amazing dessert. OR eat it for breakfast alongside your eggs and bacon.
[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][et_pb_row _builder_version=”3.18.2″ global_module=”5424″][et_pb_column type=”1_3″][et_pb_cta global_parent=”5424″ _builder_version=”3.18.2″ button_url=”https://trinakrug.com/tko-membership/” url_new_window=”on” button_text=”CLICK HERE!”]
Get exclusive pre-released recipes from “The Keto Option” Cookbook!
[/et_pb_cta][/et_pb_column][et_pb_column type=”1_3″][et_pb_code global_parent=”5424″ _builder_version=”3.18.2″]
[/et_pb_code][/et_pb_column][et_pb_column type=”1_3″][et_pb_cta global_parent=”5424″ _builder_version=”3.18.2″ button_text=”CLICK HERE!” button_url=”https://trinakrug.com/keto-recipe-subscription” url_new_window=”on”]
[/et_pb_cta][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][et_pb_row _builder_version=”3.18.2″ module_class=”mv_test”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.18.2″]
Keto Bundt Cake Base
I don’t think I’ve ever made a more perfectly formed dessert in my life! Oh, and if you haven’t baked with a bundt pan in the past, make sure to LIBERALLY grease it with coconut oil. Cover every crease and corner. The last thing you want to do is make an amazing dessert and then have it stick to the pan and pull apart.
What gives this recipe it’s extra moistness (sorry, couldn’t think of a better word) is the Perfect Keto Vanilla Collagen Powder. I imagine you can use your collagen or protein of choice, but the cooking time may vary just a bit. I do know that this one adds a bit to the cooking time – which is included in cooking time of this recipe.
For a less sweet treat, this cake is delicious on its own. For a sweeter treat, you can pair with the Almond Maple Glaze!
- 3 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup low carb granular sweetener
- 1/4 cup low carb brown sweetener
- 1 scoop keto vanilla collagen powder
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Pink Himalayan sea salt
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil for greasing bundt pan
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Liberally grease bundt pan with coconut oil.
- In a large bowl, mix almond flour, coconut flour, monkfuit, collagen, baking powder and salt together well.
- In a separate bowl, cream butter and cream cheese with a hand beater.
- Add eggs, vanilla, and almond extract and continue mixing with hand beater.
- Pour egg mixture into dry mixture and combine with beater.
- Add almond milk if mixture needs it. It should be easy to spread but definitely not liquid form. The batter should be very thick.
- Add batter evenly to bundt pan.
- Bake for 60-65 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes and then lightly jiggle the bundt pan up and down to start loosening it.
- Let cool for 5 more minutes and then invert the cake onto a cooking rack!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Serving Size:1 slice
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 142Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 76mgSodium: 202mgCarbohydrates: 4gFiber: 0gSugar: 2gProtein: 4g
Nutrition is calculated using a third party plug-in. It is best to always validate!
[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][et_pb_row _builder_version=”3.18.2″ global_module=”5465″][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text global_parent=”5465″ _builder_version=”3.18.2″]
Widget not in any sidebars