Keto Rack of Lamb
This recipe doesn’t even need an introduction. If you love lamb, then this keto rack of lamb recipe will surely not disappoint!
My kids devour these. Maybe it is because we don’t have them very often. Lamb is a bit pricier than other meats, so it is more of a treat in our house.
RELATED – Keto on a budget
I’m not a huge fan of fat on meat (go figure given that I’m eating keto) but the fat on this lamb just melts in your mouth.
Try it for yourself!
- Put all ingredients (except lamb and goat cheese sauce) into a large ziplock bag and mix well.
- Add lamb, shake, mix around and make sure the lamb is complete coated.
- Set aside for 30 minutes to marinade.
- Warm up your grill or Traeger and grill until it is done to your satisfaction. Grill times are so different and only you know your grill!
- Plate and top with Seasoned Goat Cheese Sauce