Thick and melt in your mouth keto macadamia nut cookies, made with white chocolate chips, are simply out of this world. Crispy on the outside, soft on the inside.
Join the Facebook Recipe and Support Group
Sign up for FREE keto recipes and support delivered straight to your inbox
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Please see full Disclaimer.
Keto Macadamia Nut Cookies
These are in the running for my top keto cookies of all time! They are currently contending with the internet favorite keto chocolate chip cookies, but why compete? Have BOTH!
The fun thing about these cookies is that they use my personal homemade keto flour recipe. You will start seeing this blend more and more in my recipes. Just make a big batch and do your keto baking with ease!
White chocolate chips are largely overlooked in keto baking, mainly because many people don’t know they can buy keto friendly white chocolate chips. I buy these from ChocZero (use code TRINAKRUG to get 10% off) and they are AMAZING!
How to Make Keto Macadamia Nut Cookies
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease cookie sheet (if needed).
In a medium bowl, add butter and coconut oil. Beat with a hand mixer until combined.
Add low carb sweetener and low carb brown sweetener, eggs, and vanilla to bowl and combine further with hand beater.
In a separate medium bowl, combine keto flour, baking soda and salt and mix well.
Add flour mixture to butter mixture and mix well with hand beater.
Lastly, add chocolate chips and macadamia nuts and finish mixing.
Roll cookie dough into small balls, flatten and place on a baking sheet.
Bake for 9-11 minutes and let cool on the counter.
Best Time to Flatten Cookies
In the recipe, it calls for you to roll a ball, flatten it and bake it. But there is another way if you’d prefer.
Here is what the cookies like (raw) when I just made little pancakes using my hands:
And then cooked:
Now, another option is to make dough balls, bake them, but around the 5 minute mark, quickly open the oven and smash them down (easily) with the back of a spoon.
Here is a picture of the dough balls entering the oven:
And then when done cooking (smashing part way through baking)”
Notice how both sets of cookies look similar
Are White Chocolate Chips Keto Friendly?
Each serving (14g) is 7g total carbs with 6g fiber, resulting in an impressive 1g net carb per serving. Score!
What if I Don’t Have Macadamia Nuts?
No worries, you can skip them if you want or substitute another nut. The cookie will be just as delicious without the macadamia nuts, but you will be missing that delicious crunch in each bite!
How to Store Keto Macadamia Nut Cookies
Well, I imagine these won’t last long because they are THAT good. But on the off chance that you DO need to store them, they will lastly beautifully for 3-4 days in an airtight container.
I store them on the counter because they don’t last long, but it is always best to store them in the refrigerator to maximize freshness.
Other Keto Cookies From The Keto Option
- 1/4 cup butter, soft
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/3 cup low carb sweetener
- 1/3 cup low carb brown sweetener
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups homemade keto flour blend (click for recipe here)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup keto white chocolate chips (use code TRINAKRUG for 10% off)
- 1/2 cup macadamia nuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease cookie sheet (if needed).
- In a medium bowl, add butter and coconut oil. Beat with a hand mixer until combined.
- Add low carb sweetener and low carb brown sweetener, eggs, and vanilla to bowl and combine further with hand beater.
- In a separate medium bowl, combine keto flour, baking soda and salt and mix well.
- Add flour mixture to butter mixture and mix well with hand beater.
- Lastly, add chocolate chips and macadamia nuts and finish mixing.
- Roll cookie dough into small balls, flatten and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes and let cool on the counter.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- White Chocolate Chips (use code TRINAKRUG for 10% off)
- Bob's Red Mill Baking Soda, 16 Ounce (Stand up Pouch)
- Swerve Sweetener, Granular, 12 Ounce (Pack of 2)
- Swerve Sweetener, Brown Bundle, 12 oz pack of 2
- Nature's Way Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil- Pure, Cold-pressed, Organic, Non-GMO, Gluten-free- 32 Ounce
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 49Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 2.5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 15mgSodium: 15mgCarbohydrates: 1gNet Carbohydrates: .5gFiber: .5gSugar: 0gProtein: 1g
Nutrition is calculated using a third party plug-in. It is best to always validate!