Spicy Chicken Zucchini Noodles
If you are in the mood for a keto style casserole with a little zing – you should certainly give this spicy chicken zucchini noodles dish a try!
I modified the original recipe just a tad to give it a bit more zing, but most of it I kept intact. This is a well put together recipe! So many different flavors and textures….
If you don’t have a spiralizer, then stop right here and pick one up!
Next time I make this, I will add in a few more veggies and 1.5x the sauce to make a bit more to account for more volume!
The best thing about this is that it is an entire meal in one dish!
- 1-1.5 lbs chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 4 small zucchini, spiraled
- 1 celery stalk, finely chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream, organic if possible
- 1 tablespoon grass-fed butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chipotle sauce or red pepper sauce (I used chipotle to give it some zing)
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard spice
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- Recipe Instructions HERE