If you love pasta and miss it on occasion, this Keto Pesto Sausage Pasta dish will certainly satisfy! Loaded with meat, veggies, and a full flavor!
Join the Facebook Recipe and Support Group
Sign up for FREE keto recipes and support delivered straight to your inbox
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Please see full Disclaimer.
Keto Pesto Sausage Pasta Dish
I LOVE pasta. I’ll admit I’m not a huge shirataki noodle fan.
That is, until I found the angel hair pasta version. It was a perfect addition to this Keto Pesto Sausage Pasta Dish!
Make sure not to overcook the asparagus. About 2 minutes is all that is needed and they will turn bright green and be perfect!
The pesto flavor and spice from the sausages perfectly compliment each other and make it so no other spices are needed.
Test it out and let me know what you think!
- 4 cajun style sausages (3 oz each), cut into slices
- 20 large asparagus, cut into 1 inch strips
- 1 red pepper, sliced and cut into 1 inch strips
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 packages of shirataki tofu angel hair pasta, drained and cut
- 1 jar basil pesto (6 oz)
- water (amount depend on the size of your pot)
- Add water to pot with a pinch of salt and bring to a boil.
- Add asparagus and boil for 2 minutes or until they are bright green.
- Meanwhile, in a large sauce pan or wok, heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Add sausage and peppers and cook for 5 minutes, stirring often.
- Add asparagus, cut pasta, and pesto. Cook and stir for 5 more minutes.
- Serve hot!