Easy Keto Recipe - Tuna Jacks!
Think of ketogenic Tuna Jacks as a combination between Salmon Patties and Tuna Salad or Casserole. These are a hit by themselves, for a snack or for the main course for dinner. So many options!
Drizzle with Sriracha or another keto approved sauce and you are golden!
We initially made this recipe with only l egg but quickly realized that we needed more of a binding agent and threw in a few more eggs which did the trick!
Enjoy this fun and easy keto recipe!
- 6 cans of tuna
- 1 bunch of green onions, finely diced
- 3 jalapenos, finely diced
- 1 green pepper, finely diced
- 1/2 cup avocado mayonnaise
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon sage
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- Avocado oil (amount depends on how much you need)
- Make sure the green onions, green pepper and jalapenos are finely diced! You don't want big chunks in your tuna jacks!
- Mix everything in a bowl together until well combined.
- Form into balls and press into patties. It made 10 for us, but all depends on the size of your patty!
- Add a reasonable amount of avocado oil to a pan and heat up over medium heat. Once warm, add as many patties at a time that will fit.
- Fry about 3 minute per side or until golden brown.